Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0218
- The Administration for Children and Families in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start Replacement Grant Rockingham County, New Hampshire" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600 Head Start.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 5, 2011 and posted on May 12, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2011 See link to full announcement for details. IMPORTANT NOTE Applications submitted electronically via Grants.gov must be submitted no later than 430 p.m., eastern time, on the due date referenced above..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,519,701.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,519,701.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts City or township governments County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
- Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Somerville, Massachusetts
Previous opportunity: Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program Methyl Bromide Transitions
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0218
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0238||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Somerville, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0219||Head Start Replacement Grant Westfield, West Springfield and Agawam, Southwick, Tolland, Russell, Blandford, Chester, Middlefield, Montgomery, Huntington, and Worthington, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R03 0247||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Washington, DC|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R03 0224||Head Start Replacement Grantee Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R03 0244||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R04 0225||Head Start Replacement Grantee Brevard County, Florida|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R04 0245||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Brevard County, Florida|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R04 0248||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Bamberg County, South Carolina|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R04 0246||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Washington County, Mississippi|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R09 0228||Head Start Replacement Grantee Northern San Diego, California (Borrego Springs, Ramona and Poway)|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R09 0249||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Riverside County, California|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R09 0229||Head Start Replacement Grantee Compton, Lynwood, Paramount, and South Los Angeles, California|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R09 0250||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Compton, Lynwood, Paramount, and South Los Angeles, California|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0230||Head Start Replacement Grant DuPage County, Illinois|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0251||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee DuPage County, Illinois|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0231||Head Start Replacement Grant City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0252||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0233||Head Start Replacement Grant Madison County, Indiana|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0232||Head Start Replacement Grant Delaware County, Indiana|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R05 0253||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Delaware County, Indiana|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.