Apply for HRSA 12 014
- The Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.918 Grants to Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services with Respect to HIV Disease.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 9, 2011 and posted on May 9, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 1, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $70,921,088.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 98 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- All applicants, including current grantees, must document Medicaid provider status. Applicants may document formal agreements with Medicaid providers for provision of all services covered under the Medicaid State plan. This requirement may be waived for free clinics that do not impose a charge for health services and do not accept reimbursement from Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance. All applicants, including current grantees, must document that they are fully licensed to provide clinical services, as required by their State and/or local jurisdiction. Medicaid provider status and licensure must be in place prior to submitting an application.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Native Asset Building Initiative
Previous opportunity: PRM NGO Projects Benefiting Colombian Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 12 014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 12 014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 11 135||Combating Autism Act Initiative (CAAI) National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center|
|RFA HL 12 024||Virtual Reality Technologies for Research and Education in Obesity and Diabetes (R41/R42)|
|RFA HL 12 020||Virtual Reality Technologies for Research and Education in Obesity and Diabetes (R43/R44)|
|HRSA 11 172||AIDS Education and Training Centers Telehealth Training Centers|
|HRSA 12 007||Children s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education Payment Program (CHGME Payment Program)|
|CDC RFA IP11 1106||Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials|
|CDC RFA DP11 1103PPHF11||Public Prevention Health Fund Community Transformation Grant|
|PA EAA 11 002||FY11 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Cooperative Agreement Projects|
|MP MPC 11 001||FY11 Eliminating Lupus Health Disparities Initiative (ELHDI)|
|CDC RFA IP11 1105||Immunization Strengthening through Measles Control and Related Childhood Morbidity/Mortality Reduction from Vaccine Preventable Diseases|
|CMS 1H0 11 001||Grants to Support the Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program|
|CMS 1I0 11 001||Grants to Support the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Health Services|
|PAR 11 213||NIA Limited Competition Renewals of, and Revisions to, Existing Cooperative Agreement Awards (U01)|
|CDC RFA CE11 1105||A Multimedia project to promote child well being, early childhood development research, and violence prevention|
|HRSA 11 171||Expanding HIV Training into Graduate Medical Education|
|CDC RFA DD11 1108||Blood Safety Surveillance among People with Blood Disorders|
|RFA DC 12 003||NIDCD Research On Hearing Health Care (R21/R33)|
|CDC RFA DD11 1105||Craniofacial Malformations Information for Affected Families, Health Care Providers, and School Professionals|
|CDC RFA IP11 1101||Addressing Immunization Disparities in Minority Populations|
|CDC RFA PS09 9060201SUPP11||Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) To Improve The Delivery And Effectiveness Of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Prevention Services For High Risk And/Or Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 12 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.