Imaging and Biomarkers for Early Cancer Detection (U01) (PAR 16 089)
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Imaging and Biomarkers for Early Cancer Detection (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.393, 93.394,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2016 and posted on Jan 25, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 11, 2018.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Development, Coordination, and Monitoring of Fish Habitat Projects in the Methow Sub-basin
Previous opportunity: BLM OR-WA - 4-H International Summer Camp
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 089) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 16 008||SBIR Phase II Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Development of Cancer Therapeutics, Imaging Technologies, Interventional Devices, Diagnostics, and Prognostics toward Commercialization (R44)|
|PAR 16 105||Cancer Tissue Engineering Collaborative: Enabling Biomimetic Tissue-Engineered Technologies for Cancer Research (U01)|
|RFA DA 16 015||Services Planning Research in the Appalachian Region to Address Adverse Health Consequences Associated with Increased Opioid Injection Drug Use (R03)|
|PAR 16 111||Cooperative Agreement to Develop Targeted Agents for Use with Systemic Agents Plus Radiotherapy (U01)|
|PAR 16 117||Increased Knowledge and Innovative Strategies to Reduce HIV Incidence-iKnow Projects (R01)|
|PAR 16 123||Physical Activity and Weight Control Interventions Among Cancer Survivors: Effects on Biomarkers of Prognosis and Survival (R21)|
|RFA DA 17 015||NIDA Translational Avant-Garde Award for Development of Medication to Treat Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3)|
|PAR 16 122||Physical Activity and Weight Control Interventions Among Cancer Survivors: Effects on Biomarkers of Prognosis and Survival (R01)|
|PA 16 119||The Application of Big Data Analytics to Drug Abuse Research (R01)|
|PAR 16 131||Emerging Questions in Cancer Systems Biology (U01)|
|PAR 16 138||Cancer Research Education Grants Program to Promote Diversity - Research Experiences (R25)|
|RFA CA 16 009||The Early Detection Research Network: Biomarker Developmental Laboratories (U01)|
|RFA CA 16 007||Coordinating Center for Barrett's Esophagus Translational Research Network (BETRNet)(U24)|
|PAR 16 139||Cancer Research Education Grants Program to Promote Diversity - Courses for Skills Development (R25)|
|RFA CA 16 006||Research Centers for Barretts Esophagus Translational Research Network (BETRNet)(U54)|
|PA 16 147||Population Health Interventions: Integrating Individual and Group Level Evidence (R21)|
|PA 16 145||Role of Astrocytes and Astrocytic Networks in Drug Abuse (R21)|
|PA 16 146||Population Health Interventions: Integrating Individual and Group Level Evidence (R01)|
|PA 16 144||Role of Astrocytes and Astrocytic Networks in Drug Abuse (R01)|
|RFA CA 16 010||Revision Applications to R01 Awards for Research on the NCI's Provocative Questions (R01)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 089", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.