Apply for PAR 16 322
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improvement of Animal Models for Stem Cell-Based Regenerative Medicine (R24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.351,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2016 and posted on Jun 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Mechanisms for speciess responses to climate change: are there biological response thresholds?
Previous opportunity: Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 322
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 322) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 17 015||Bold New Bioengineering Methods and Approaches for Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R21)|
|RFA DE 17 008||Limited Competition: NIDCR Supplements to NCATS CTSA Programs for Scholars Pursing Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Clinical and Translational Research Career Development (Admin Supp)|
|CDC RFA DP15 15130201SUPPPPHF16||Guidance for Supplemental CDC/NCCDPHP/BRFSS Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) CDC-RFA-DP15-15130201SUPPPPHF16 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)|
|PA 16 328||Limited Competition: Administrative Supplements to Enhance Network Capacity: Collaborative Opportunities for the CTSA Program (Admin Supp)|
|CKY PAS FY16 002||Embassy Conakry Ebola-Related Projects|
|CDC RFA PS13 130205CONT17||National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)|
|PA 16 334||Science of Behavior Change: Use-inspired Basic Research to Optimize Behavior Change Interventions and Outcomes (Admin Supp)|
|P16AS00252||National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support|
|CDC RFA GH16 1703||Strengthening of Public Health Programs to address Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases in the Republic of Kenya including the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).|
|HRSA 17 050||Service Area Competition|
|PA 16 335||NHLBI Pilot Program to Provide Regulatory Support to SBIR/STTR Awardees Developing Medical Devices (Diagnostics and Therapeutics) (Admin Supp)|
|HHS 2016 IHS UIHP3 0001||Urban Indian Education and Research Organization Cooperative Agreement Program|
|RFA NS 16 024||Planning Grant for NINDS Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center Without Walls (R34)|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOD IL 0184||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|CDC RFA PS13 130404CONT17||Tuberculosis regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers,National Center for HIV, Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis|
|HRSA 16 190||Pediatric Audiology Competitive Supplement to Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|HRSA 17 051||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2016 IHS OCPS HIV 0001||Office of Clinical and Preventive Services: National HIV Program; HIV/AIDS Prevention and Engagement in Care|
|HHS 2016 IHS MSPI 0001||Division of Behavioral Health, Office of Clinical and Preventive Services, Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative - Generation Indigenous (Gen-I) Initiative Support - New|
|CDC RFA PS11 11120501SUPP16||A National Coalition to Enhance STD/HIV Prevention through Promotion of a Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 322", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.