Apply for USGS 16 FA 0233
- The DOI-USGS1 in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovative Geodetic Sensors" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2016 and posted on Jun 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $82,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS - Implement MISS Alternative Transportation System - Canoe/Bike Share Project
Previous opportunity: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral Fellowship (Parent F31)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 16 FA 0233
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 16 FA 0233) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DARPA BAA 16 46||Defense Sciences Office Office-wide|
|G16AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G16AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|DHS ST 16 065 FR07||Self-Decontaminating PPE Fabric|
|NNH16ZDA001N HSR||ROSES 2016: Heliophysics Supporting Research|
|BOR DO 16 016||Desert Southwest Coperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|NNH16ZDA001N PSTAR||ROSES 2016: Planetary Science and Technology Through Analog Research|
|16 570||Origin of Life|
|USGS 16 FA 0246||Geotechnical Fundamentals for Risk Reduction for Nepal Earthquake Professionals|
|G16AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G16AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G16AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G16AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G16AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0001566||ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHT-WAVE INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY ENABLING NETWORKS THAT ENHANCE DATACENTERS (ENLITENED)|
|G16AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G16AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G16AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G16AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G16AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 16 FA 0233", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.