Apply for MCC 11 0058 RFA 15
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Invitation to Innovate Annual Partnership Solicitation (APS) Partnerships in MCA Countries" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 1, 2012 and posted on Feb 18, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2012 The Annual Partnership Solicitation has been cancelled due to a limitation on funds. MCC may reissue the Annual Parternship Solicitation at a future date as funds become available. For questions regarding this announcement, please contact Jennifer Crouse, Contract Specialist at (202) 521 3593..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: IFRP 2011 Request For Applications
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement for the Development and Strengthening of the Field Epidemiology Training Program Regional Networks in the Latin America and the Middle East
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MCC 11 0058 RFA 15
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MCC 11 0058 RFA 15) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRL 11 RFP 10 DPRK 110218||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Proposals Media Freedom, Civil Society and Human Rights|
|APS 294 2011 202||Conflict Management and Mitigation|
|DOI NPS LECL A6490110700||Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Announces Opportunity for Assistance|
|DRL 10 PNG 022311||Request for Statements of Interest for Papua New Guinea|
|RFA 118 11 000001||US Russia Civil Society Partnership Program|
|PRM AFR 11 CA AF 022511 SUDAN||FY 2011 PRM Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs in Sudan Benefiting Southern Sudanese Refugee Returnees and Receiving Communities and NGO Programs in Sudan Benefiting Congolese and CAR Refugees|
|OVW 2011 2919||OVW Fiscal Year 2011 Services, Training, Education and Policies to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking in Secondary Schools Grant Program|
|OVW 2011 2904||OVW Fiscal Year 2011 Sexual Assault Services Formula Grant Program|
|DRL 0910 LABOR 022811||International Labor Programs|
|ECA PE C PY 11 31||Youth Leadership Program with Sub Saharan Africa|
|ECA PE C PY 11 29||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|USAID EGYPT 263 11 005 APS||Egyptian Economic Support|
|USAID EGYPT 263 11 006 APS||Egyptian Transition Support|
|42502011||2011 CBGN Financial Assistance Awards|
|NPS NOI GLRI FS01||Indiana Coastal Cooperative Weed Management Area|
|NPS NOIJ2011111149||Cultural Resource Monitoring at Abbots Lagoon Dunes Restoration Project|
|PRM ECA 11 CA SA 03102011 AFGHANS||PRM NGO Projects in Afghanistan|
|PRM PRP 11 CA 03102011||Funding Opportunity Announcement for projects involving research, assessment, or formative evaluation that could inform and strengthen PRM funded humanitarian programs worldwide|
|PRM AFR 11 CA 03112011 WAFRICA||PRM NGO Projects in Liberia|
|ECA PE C CU 11 09||American Music Abroad|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MCC 11 0058 RFA 15", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.