Apply for RDBCP 2009 RBOG
- The Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture business and commerce community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inviting Applications for Rural Business Opportunity Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.773 Rural Business Opportunity Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2009 and posted on Mar 18, 2009.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2009 The deadline for the receipt of applications in the Rural Development State Office is March 31, 2009. The RBOG appropriation for fiscal year 2009 provides specific funding for Native American, Empowerment Zones, Enterprise Communities and Rural Economic Area Partnership, and these applications must also be received in the Rural Development State Office by March 31, 2009. The Agency reserves the right to extend this application deadline. Any applications received after this date will not be considered for FY 2009 funding..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,483,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 49 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments.
- Public Bodies Nonprofit Corporations Indian tribes on Federal or State reservations and other Federally recognized tribal groups, and cooperatives with members that are primarily rural residents and that conduct activities for the mutual benefit of the members.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development
Next opportunity: ROSES 2009 Planetary Astronomy
Previous opportunity: Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS) (U48)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP 2009 RBOG
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP 2009 RBOG) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS GA 10 02||Georgia RCD Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP 2009 RBOG", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.