IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: REvolutionizing engineering and computer science Departments (17 501)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: REvolutionizing engineering and computer science Departments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.070, 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001683||Request For Information (RFI) - Grid Optimization Competition Design|
|17 504||Earth Sciences: Laboratory Technician Support|
|NOIP17AC00018||National Park Service-YELL Snowmobile Education Training Module|
|17 505||Thwaites: The Future of Thwaites Glacier and its Contribution to Sea-level Rise|
|17 507||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|NNA15ZBP0001N B1||Economic Research for Space Development|
|DE FOA 0001645||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 1|
|DE FOA 0001691||PNDIODES|
|17 515||United States-Israel Collaboration in Computer Science|
|G17AS00011||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii-pacific Islands CESU|
|G17AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|DE FOA 0001695||RFI - Understanding the Commercialization of Transformational Energy Technologies through Private Capital|
|BOR DO 17 F004||WaterSMART: Water Recycling and Reuse Research under the Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Program for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR DO 17 F005||Desalination and Water Purification Research ProgramFiscal Year 2017 Research & Laboratory Scale Projects|
|BOR DO 17 F007||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Fiscal Year 2017 Full Scale Testing Projects|
|BOR DO 17 F006||Desalination and Water Purification Research (DWPR) Program Fiscal Year 2017 Pilot Scale Testing Projects|
|17 518||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|RFI OAA 17 000100||USAID/LAB Request for Information on programming to increase the use of scientific research to improve development outcomes|
|17 519||Integrative Strategies for Understanding Neural and Cognitive Systems|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.