Apply for RFA 306 13 000004
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Kandahar Food Zone" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2013 and posted on May 5, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 5, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $20,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- This is a full and open competition and all interested and qualified U.S Non governmental Organizations and Non U.S. Non Governmental Organizations are encouraged to apply.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Women, Peace and Security in Iraq Secretarys War Widows Program
Previous opportunity: Montana State University, Bozeman (MSU) Center for Biofilm Engineering
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 306 13 000004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 306 13 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2013 02||Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program for High School Students|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2013 03||Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students|
|PRM PRMOAPGL 13 010||FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for global programs to develop and assess the humanitarian communitys capacity to prevent and respond to gender based violence (GBV) within refugee and conflict affected populations.|
|APS FFP 13 000001||USAID/DCHA/FFP International Emergency Food Assistance|
|R13SS60012||Archaeological Investigations, Fort Clark Irrigation District|
|DHS 13 NPPD 127 001||Integrated Cybersecurity Education Communities (ICEC) Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher Focused Model|
|PRM PRMOAPNE 13 007||FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Sri Lankan Refugees in Tamil Nadu, India|
|ECA PE C PF 13 45||The U.S./Pakistan Professional Partnership Program for Journalists|
|H98210 13 BAA 0001||EASE 2.0 Grants|
|NPS 13 NERO 0027||Notice of Intent to Award Lowell National Historical Park Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2013 Maintenance Teams|
|NPS 13 NERO 0028||Notice of Intent to Award Fort McHenry, Baltimore, MD Maintain Cultural Landscapes with Project SERVE|
|F13AS00172||Oldman Watershed Council Landscape Patterns Environmental Quality Analysis|
|SHTG FY 13 02||Susan Harwood Training Grant, FY 2013 (Targeted Topics)|
|APS 294 13 000001||USAID West Bank and Gaza APS for Conflict Mitigation and Reconciliation Programs and Activities|
|R13AS20018||Watershed Rehabilitation and Sediment Control|
|NPS 13 NERO 0031||Wildlife Road Mortality Estimation at Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|NPS 13 NERO 0030||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area Management Plan Implementation|
|DHS 13 GPD 067 000 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 13 GPD 042 002 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG) Program Region 2|
|DHS 13 GPD 042 004 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG) Program Region 4|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 306 13 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.