Liberia Law Enforcement Strategic Communications Project (INL17CA0002 INLAMELIBERIA 10042016)
- The Department of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Liberia Law Enforcement Strategic Communications Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL17CA0002 INLAMELIBERIA 10042016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL17CA0003 INLAMELIBERIA 10142016||Liberia Police Accountability Project|
|NIJ 2017 11080||NIJ FY17 Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes|
|OJJDP 2017 10920||OJJDP FY 17 National Gang Center|
|DOJ 2017 4997||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10941||OJJDP FY 17 National Amber Alert Training and Technical Assistant Program|
|BJA 2017 11403||BJA FY 17 Smart Policing Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11222||BJA FY 17 Smart Prosecution Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11200||BJA FY 17 The Smart Prosecution Initiative Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 10946||OJJDP FY 17 Community Level Youth Violence Prevention Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2017 10947||OJJDP FY 17 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance|
|2016SGP001||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on Legal Issues of Regional Importance|
|BJA 2017 11362||BJA FY 17 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms|
|BJA 2017 11221||BJA FY 17 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
|BJA 2017 11223||BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|OJJDP 2017 10980||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Out of Home Placement|
|OJJDP 2017 10984||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Research Partners Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10948||OJJDP FY 17 Racial and Ethnic Disparity Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2017 11548||BJA FY 17 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)|
|BJA 2017 11320||BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|BJA 2017 11401||BJA FY 17 Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL17CA0002 INLAMELIBERIA 10042016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.