Liberia Law Enforcement Strategic Communications Project (INL17CA0002 INLAMELIBERIA 10042016)
- The Department of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Liberia Law Enforcement Strategic Communications Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL17CA0002 INLAMELIBERIA 10042016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL17CA0003 INLAMELIBERIA 10142016||Liberia Police Accountability Project|
|NIJ 2017 11080||NIJ FY17 Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes|
|OJJDP 2017 10920||OJJDP FY 17 National Gang Center|
|DOJ 2017 4997||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10941||OJJDP FY 17 National Amber Alert Training and Technical Assistant Program|
|BJA 2017 11403||BJA FY 17 Smart Policing Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11222||BJA FY 17 Smart Prosecution Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11200||BJA FY 17 The Smart Prosecution Initiative Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 10946||OJJDP FY 17 Community Level Youth Violence Prevention Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2017 10947||OJJDP FY 17 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance|
|2016SGP001||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on Legal Issues of Regional Importance|
|BJA 2017 11362||BJA FY 17 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms|
|BJA 2017 11221||BJA FY 17 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
|BJA 2017 11223||BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|OJJDP 2017 10980||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Out of Home Placement|
|OJJDP 2017 10984||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Research Partners Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10948||OJJDP FY 17 Racial and Ethnic Disparity Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2017 11548||BJA FY 17 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)|
|BJA 2017 11320||BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|BJA 2017 11401||BJA FY 17 Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL17CA0002 INLAMELIBERIA 10042016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.