Apply for RFA MD 11 006
- The National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition NIMHD Endowment Program for Increasing Research and Institutional Resources Capacity (S21)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.307 Minority Health and Health Disparities Research.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2011 and posted on May 27, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $15,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Therapeutics for Neurotropic Biodefense Toxins and Pathogens (R21/R33)
Previous opportunity: Data Sharing Program in North Dakota and South Dakota
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MD 11 006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MD 11 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AI 11 027||Therapeutics for Neurotropic Biodefense Toxins and Pathogens (R21/R33)|
|WH CCE 11 001||FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier Community Program|
|PAR 11 220||Support of NIGMS Program Project Grants (P01)|
|HRSA 11 112||School Based Comprehensive Oral Health Services Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DD11 1109||Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism|
|CDC RFA DP11 1111||Developing Support and Educational Awareness for Young (45) Breast Cancer Survivors in the United States|
|HRSA 11 179||Affordable Care Act (ACA) Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program|
|RFA MD 11 008||Limited Competition NIMHD Revision Applications to Support Environmental Health Disparities Research (P60)|
|RFA MD 11 007||Limited Competition NIMHD Revision Applications to Support Environmental Health Disparities Research (P20)|
|RFA HL 12 027||Reducing the Impact of Hypertension in Low and Middle Income Countries (U01)|
|MP MPC 11 002||FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)|
|HHS 2011 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities|
|CDC RFA DD11 1107||Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Regional Training Centers|
|CDC RFA EH11 1108||Enhancing Capacity for Environmental and Public Health Surveillance of Unregulated Drinking Water|
|CDC RFA DP11 1110||State Based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives|
|HRSA 11 169||National Organizations for State and Local Officials (NOSLO)|
|APS 641 11 000003||Scaling up HIV/AIDs Prevention Activities for Most at Risk Populations, People living with HIV/AIDs and Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Ghana|
|CDC RFA DP11 1114||Enhancing Breast Cancer Genomic Practices through Education, Surveillance, and Policy|
|GH GHS 11 001||FY11 United States Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative|
|CDC RFA DP09 9010301PPHF11||Prevention and Public Health Fund Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MD 11 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.