Apply for RFA AG 17 001
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: Renewal of the Caenorhabditis Intervention Testing Program (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866,.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2016 and posted on May 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restoration Program
Previous opportunity: Engaging Communities in Responding to Zika Under the Integrating Community Health APS
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 17 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA IP16 1608PPHF16||PPHF 2016: Increasing HPV Vaccine Coverage by Strengthening Adolescent AFIX Activities, Financed in Part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|HHS 2016 IHS HPR 0001||Medical Professionals Recruitment and Continuing Education Program|
|HRSA 16 185||Improving Access to Care: Using Community Health Workers to Improve Linkage and Retention in HIV Care|
|CDC RFA TS16 1602||Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites|
|CDC RFA PS14 141303CONT16||Community-based Programs to Test and Cure Hepatitis C|
|CNCS 05 04 2016 SCP||2016 Senior Companion Program (SCP) Indian Tribes, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders Competition|
|PA 16 225||Aging Research to Address Health Disparities (Admin Supplement)|
|PA 16 223||AHRQ Mentored Research Scientist Research Career Development Award (K01)|
|RFA OD 16 008||Improving Physical Infrastructure to Enhance Animal Model Research: Revisions of Research Project Grants (R01)|
|HRSA 16 186||Leadership Training for People of Color Living with HIV|
|RFA HG 16 012||Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research (CSER2) - Coordinating Center (U24)|
|PA 16 231||Non-healing Ulcerative Wounds in Aging (R21)|
|RFA AA 17 002||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60)|
|PA 16 244||Novel Approaches to Understanding, Preventing and Treating Lyme Disease and Tick-borne Coinfections (R21)|
|PA 16 240||Mechanisms Mediating Osteoarthritis in Aging (R21)|
|HRSA 16 193||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) for Paraprofessionals and Professionals|
|PAR 16 247||Limited Competition: NIGMS Mature Synchrotron Resources for Structural Biology (P30)|
|PAR 16 241||Limited Competition: Renewal of Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)(P20)|
|PA 16 239||Mechanisms Mediating Osteoarthritis in Aging (R01)|
|RFA AG 17 009||Impact of Aging in Human Cell Models of Alzheimer's Disease (R01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.