Apply for FTA 2016 008 TRI LONO CAP
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low and No-Emission Component Assessment Program (LoNo-CAP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.514.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance to Accelerate the Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission (EMTCT) of HIV and Improve HIV-free Child Survival in the Republic of Zambia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: National State-Based Tobacco Control Programs
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2016 008 TRI LONO CAP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2016 008 TRI LONO CAP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 17 001||FY17 Section 305 Next Generation Equipment Pool Committee|
|FR AMT 17 004||FY17 Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|NOIP17AC00048||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|FM MHP 17 001||FY 2017 High Priority Grant Program|
|DTPH5617SN000001||State Damage Prevention (SDP) Program Grants – 2017|
|FTA 2017 001 TRI||Zero Emission Research Opportunity (ZERO)|
|DTNH2217R00009||Demonstration Project Promoting Highway Safety Program Guideline (HSPG) No. 13|
|NPSNOIBAND1700081||Bus Shuttle Service|
|NPSNOIBAND1700082||Bus Shuttle Service|
|DOT OST 2016 0236||Notice of Funding Availability for Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|HM SPS 17 001||2017 PHMSA SPST Grant|
|HM HMI 17 001||2017 PHMSA HMIT Grant|
|FR AMT 17 005||FY17 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|FTA 2017 002 TPM||Tribal Transit Program 2017|
|RFA 263 17 000001||University Centers for Career Development (UCCD)|
|693JJ317NF0002||AASHTO's Operation and Mgmt of the V2I DC|
|FR RLD 17 002||FY17 Supplemental for State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee|
|693JJ317NF0001||Advanced Transportation and Congestion Management Technologies Deployment Initiative|
|693JJ317NF0006||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternative|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNE2017 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center-NE Region|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2016 008 TRI LONO CAP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.