Opportunity Information: Apply for DOSRUS 15 GR 005
Apply for DOSRUS 15 GR 005
- The U.S. Mission to Russia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) education science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maker Faire A Showcase for Innovation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040 Public Diplomacy Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2015 and posted on Jun 16, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2015. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $50,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- U.S. and Russian non commercial organizations and academic institutions (both Public and Private) are eligible to apply.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Education Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre Application
Previous opportunity: The National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellowship (NSSEFF) Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOSRUS 15 GR 005
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOSRUS 15 GR 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.