Apply for MBDA OBD 2011 2002950
- The Department of Commerce in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MBDA Business Center (MBC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.805 MBDA Business Center.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2011 and posted on Mar 21, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 5, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $855,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- For profit entities (including but not limited to sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations), non profit organizations, state and local government entities, American Indian Tribes and educational institutions are eligible to apply to operate MBCs.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Public Health Training Center
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MBDA OBD 2011 2002950
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MBDA OBD 2011 2002950) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|521 11 021||Leveraging Effective Application of Direct (LEAD) Investments Program|
|DLA 04122011||Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP)|
|OSBDC 2011 04||Small Business Development Centers Portable Assistance Project|
|MBDA OBD 2011 2003034||MBDA Federal Procurement Center (MFPC) Pilot|
|OWBO 2011 01||Womens Business Center Initial Grant|
|DTNH22 13 R 00717||Demonstration to Promote Motorcycle Helmet Use|
|J9911110027||Beringia Days Support|
|MBDA OBD 2016 2004599||MBDA Business Consulting Project|
|OWBO 2015 01 2||Women's Business Center Initial Phase Grant|
|OIT STEP 2016 01||State Trade and Export Promotion Program|
|VBOC 2016 02||Veterans Business Outreach Center Program (VBOC)|
|FAST 2016 R 0010||FEDERAL AND STATE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM|
|OSBDC 2016 05||Portable Assistance Program|
|PRIME 2016 02||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)|
|RDBCP VAPG 2016||Value Added Producer Grant|
|RFA 165 16 000006||Facilitating SME compliance and input into regulations|
|OWBO 2016 02||Women’s Business Center Program Renewal Grant|
|DLA 201605||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|SDVETP 2016 01||Service-Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program|
|WVETP 2017 01||Women's Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program (WVETP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MBDA OBD 2011 2002950", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.