Opportunity Information: Apply for NEAI RSOI 12 GR 002
Apply for NEAI RSOI 12 GR 002
- The Iraq Assistance Office in the business and commerce education employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Microsoft Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.016 Iraq Assistance Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2012 and posted on May 30, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2012. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $7,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce Education Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Synthesis of Water Quality Data for Gulf of Mexico Coastal Parks
Previous opportunity: Partnerships to Demonstrate the Effectiveness of Supportive Housing for Families in the Child Welfare System
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NEAI RSOI 12 GR 002
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAI RSOI 12 GR 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|FMCS Labor Management Cooperation Grant Program Apply for FMCS 2010
Funding Number: FMCS 2010
Agency: Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
Category: Business and Commerce Education Employment, Labor and Training
Funding Amount: $125,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAI RSOI 12 GR 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.