Apply for F16AS00314
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Eastern Idaho Visitor Information Center
Previous opportunity: Wolf Livestock Demonstration Project Grant Program (WLDPGP)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00314
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00314) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F16AS00330||FY17 Sea Duck Joint Venture Competitive Grants|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2017 2004980||2017 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competitive Research Program|
|CENSUS ADR CARRA 2016 2004966||Administrative Data and data Linkages Research Program|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2004896||FY 2017 Climate Program Office|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004955||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2004932||Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program - Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Competition|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004968||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2017|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004975||FY 2017 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004972||FY 2017 Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA OAR OER 2017 2004970||Ocean Exploration FY 2017 Funding Opportunity|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2004809||FY17-18 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2017 2004963||2017/2018 Sea Scallop Research SA|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2004993||Fiscal Year 2018 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2017 2004997||FY2017 Community-based Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2005000||Fiscal Year 2017 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2016 2005001||FY2017-FY2018 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (New England B-WET) Program|
|P16AS00395||Investigating Seed Enhancements for Improving Establishment of Native Grasses in Great Basin National Park|
|NPS NOIP16AC00371||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Wildlife Surveys and Natural Resource Preservation in Badlands National Park- Vaccinate Black-footed Ferret for Plague- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP16AC01721||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- GLNF CESU: Evaluating the National Park Service Exotic Plant Management Team Methods to Ensure Best Practices for Pollinators- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2005011||FY17 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00314", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.