Apply for 306 12 000006
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ministry of Womens Affairs Organizational Restructuring and Empowerment (MORE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2012 and posted on Jul 12, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $15,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Engineering and Systems Design
Previous opportunity: National Organizations for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion CDC RFA DP10 1008
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 306 12 000006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (306 12 000006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|APS 165 12 000002||Organizational Performance Improvement Program Activities in Macedonia|
|NPS 12 NERO 0084||Notice of Intent to Award Once Upon A Nation Interpretive Programs Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, PA|
|R10AC20559||Conveyance of Water to Gray Lodge Wildlife and Construction Improvements|
|NPS NOI NCRO R4240120015||Archaeological Research and Investigation at Vermont Monument Property, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3992120004||National Register Documentation, Chesapeake|
|12CS15||Development of a Series of Publications for the Evidence Based Decision Making in Local Criminal Justice Systems Initiative|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3992120005||National Register Documentation, Western Maryland Railroad of Chesapeake|
|12CS09||Dosage Based Probation as an Effective Intervention|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3200120033||Oral History Project at Catoctin Mountain Park|
|12AC16||Development of a 21st Century Corrections Learning Professional Competency|
|NPSNOIWHSA120030||Lithostratigraphy survey of fossilized trackway site at White Sands National Monument, Phase II|
|NPS WASO P12AC10817||NTHP Conference Spokane|
|12AC07||National Institute of Corrections Inaugural Virtual Conference Event Planning and Delivery|
|DHS 12 DAD 024 000 01||FY 2012 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3850120098||Storer College Oral History|
|ISN ISNECC 12 005||Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development Legal Regulatory Assistance Saudi Arabia|
|INLEA INLCJ 12 003||Central Africa Accountable Service Delivery Initiative|
|INLEA INLCJ 12 001||Morocco Anti Corruption Program|
|INL 12 CA 0029 APCOUNTERNACOTICS 0730201||Afghanistan Counternarcotics Program|
|APS OAA 12 000007||Microbicides Research, Development, and Introduction|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "306 12 000006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.