Apply for RFA FD 10 001
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection education employment, labor and training environment health regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs Research Project Grant (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2011 and posted on Apr 16, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2010 This FOA has Multiple Receipt Dates. The first Application Receipt/Due Date is 05/14/2010. The Second Application Receipt/Due Date is September 3, 2010. The Third Application Receipt/Due Date is February 4, 2011. The Fourth and Final Receipt/Due Date is August 5, 2011. ATTENTION AS OF MAY 7, 2011 APPLICANTS WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SUBMIT GRANTS USING THE ADOBE FORMS A TEMPLATE PACKAGE. THIS PACKAGE WILL EXPIRE. IF YOU DONT SUBMIT YOUR ADOBE FORMS A PACKAGE BEFORE MAY 7, 2011 YOU MUST USE ADOBE FORMS B1 TO APPLY TO THE FINAL RECEIPT DATE OF 8/5/2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $750,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Special district governments.
- Hispanic serving Institutions of Higher Education Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Faith based or Community based OrganizationFederal Government Agencies (that are not part of HHS)
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Health Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: EDUCATING EQUIPPING TOMORROWS JUSTICE REFORMERS (E2J)
Previous opportunity: Geriatric Academic Career Awards
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 10 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 10 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.