Apply for DTFH61 13 RA 00011
- The DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mountain West Region Tribal Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200 Highway Research and Development Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2013 and posted on May 30, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 1, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,410,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,410,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (SEEDS)
Previous opportunity: Nuclear Science and Nuclear Nonproliferation Research
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DTFH61 13 RA 00011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DTFH61 13 RA 00011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DTFH61 13 RA 00012||Northern Plains Region Tribal Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) Center|
|FR RRD 13 007||FY13 RAIL DEFECT DETECTION PROTOTYPE IMPROVEMENTS AIR COUPLED SOLUTION FINAL PHASE|
|FR RRD 13 008||FY13 Development and Evaluation of Continuous Welded Rail Joints, Phase 3|
|FR RRD 13 009||FY13 HYBRID ROAD LOCOMOTIVE FOR ENERGY SAVINGS AND REDUCED EMISSIONS|
|FM BEG 14 001||FY 2014 MCSAP Border Enforcement Grant Notice of Funding Availability|
|F13AS00198||Access Road Project|
|FM MNE 14 001||FY 2014 MCSAP New Entrant Notice of Funding Availability|
|FM MHP 14 001||FY 2014 MCSAP High Priority Notice of Funding Availability|
|DOT OST 2013 0120||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR OLS 13 001||FY13 OLI Highway Railroad Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|FTA 2013 003 TRI||BUS EFFICIENCY ENHANCEMENTS RESEARCH AND DEMONSTRATIONS|
|VA HRTG 2014||Grants For Transportation Of Veterans In Highly Rural Areas|
|DTFH61 13 RA 00016||Design and Construction of Continuously Reinforced Concrete for Long Life Pavement Performance|
|FR LEL 13 001||FY13 Law Enforcement Liaison Program to Prevent Grade Crossing and Trespass Incidents|
|DTFH61 13 RA 00018||Air Quality and Congestion Mitigation Measure Outcomes Assessment Study|
|DOT PH PHP 14 HL||DOT PHMSA 2014 Hazardous Liquid Base Grant|
|DOT PH PHP 14 NG||DOT PHMSA 2014 Natural Gas Base Grant|
|DTNH22 13 R 00728||Education and Enforcement in Pedestrian Focus Cities|
|DTFH61 13 RA 00019||2013 Work Zone Safety Grants|
|DTFH61 13 RA 00017||Technology Transfer of Best Practices for Concrete and Concrete Pavements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DTFH61 13 RA 00011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.