Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0999
- The Administration for Children and Families OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Center on Parent, Family and Community Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.575 Child Care and Development Block Grant 93.600 Head Start.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 2, 2015 and posted on May 19, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $6,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Small businesses.
- Eligible applicants may apply on their own or as the lead applicant for a consortium. A consortium is a project carried out by a lead applicant and one or more other organizations that are separate legal entities. Under a consortium agreement, the lead applicant must perform a substantive role in the conduct of the planned project or program activity and will not merely serve as a conduit of funds to another party or parties. The relationship between the recipient and the collaborating organizations is considered a sub award relationship. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: National Center for Afterschool and Summer Enrichment
Previous opportunity: Promoting mercury free processing in sub Saharan Africa Artisanal and Small scale Gold Mining sector
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0999
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0999) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCC TA 1000||National Center for Afterschool and Summer Enrichment|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0995||National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0996||National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching and Learning|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0998||National Center on Early Childhood Health and Wellness|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCC TA 1001||National Center for Early Childhood Quality Assurance|
|OVC 2015 4282||OVC FY 15 Vision 21 Tribal Victim Services Resource Mapping Project|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA HS 0111||Advancing Person Centered, Trauma Informed Supportive Services for Holocaust Survivors|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOD IL 0113||AMERICAN SAMOA AND GUAM CIL COMPETITION|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOD IT 0112||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZV 0976||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF TV 0959||Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0114||UCEDD National Training Initiative Supplemental Grant|
|HHS 2008 AOA CONT MP||Senior Medicare Patrol Project Existing Continuation|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RP 0112||Standing Announcement for the Preferred Communities Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RE 0117||Standing Announcement for the Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2008 ACF ORR RU 0113||Standing Announcement for Supplemental Services for Recently Arrived Refugees|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS YD 0025||Head Start Innovation and Improvement Projects|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0309||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0406||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Volusia County, Florida|
|HHS 2008 ACF OHS CH 0204||Head Start Replacement Grantee Newark, New Jersey|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC 0999", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.