Apply for USDA GRANTS 042210 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Clean Plant Network Cooperative Agreement Program Request for Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2010 and posted on Apr 22, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Land Grant Universities Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Local Governments Federal Agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Biological Weed Control Research in Montana
Previous opportunity: Recovery Act Rehabilitate Trails, GWMP 154799, TAS 14 1035, NAICS 561730 Landscaping Services
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 042210 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 042210 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NM 10 01||2010 Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS AKSO 10 01||Conservation Innovation Grants Alaska|
|USDA NRCS 10 06||CIG|
|RDBCP 10 02 SSDPG||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|USAID SENEGAL RFA 685 10 A 07||Capacity Building for Agricultural Education and Research Project|
|APS 306 10 0021||Addressing Short Term Stabilization and Long Term Development Objectives through Revitalization of Afghan Agriculture|
|USAID SENEGAL RFA 685 10 A 12||Agricultural Development Program|
|USDA NRCS WA 10 02||2010 Washington State NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Announcement|
|USDA NRCS KS 10 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|USDA FNS HFCG 2010||USDA FNS Hunger Free|
|USDA FNS WICBF 10||FY 2010 WIC BF Peer Counseling Curriculum Update and Training|
|USDA NRCS ND 10 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|RDBCP 10 03 RCDG||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|APS OAA 10 000001 A2 PERU||Peru Alternative Development Public Private Partnerships in Oil Palm, Cocoa, Coffee|
|CEPD 2010 02||Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program|
|USAID RUSSIA ORD 10 0005 RFA||North Caucasus Agricultural Development Project|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003280||Children, Youth Families at Risk 4 H Military Partnership Program|
|RDBCP 10 04 REIC||Research on the Economic Impact of Cooperatives|
|USDA FNS SEBTC WIC FY2010||FY2010 Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SEBTC) for WIC Model|
|USDA FNS SEBTC SNAP FY2010||FY 2010 Summer Electronic Benefits Transfer for Children (SEBTC) SNAP MODEL|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 042210 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.