Apply for USDA GRANTS 060409 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Clean Plant Network Cooperative Agreements Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 4, 2009 and posted on Jun 4, 2009.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 6, 2009.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,250,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) State governments.
- Land Grant Universities, Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture, State Agricultural Experiment Stations
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Mussel propagation/restoration
Previous opportunity: Partnerships for Forest Conservation Pilot Project(s) to Implement the Non Legally Binding Instrument on all types of Forests (NLBI)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 060409 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 060409 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M OAA EGAT AG 09 1155||Adapting Livestock Systems to Climate Change (ALSCC) Collaborative Research Support Program (CRSP)|
|NRCS HI 09 02||Agricultural Development Program|
|RDBCP 09 SSDPG||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2009||Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI)|
|USDANRCSVT0902||Farm Viability Program for NRCS Vermont|
|USDA NRCS MDSO 0002||CONSERVATION TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE|
|USDA NRCS GA 09 01||Resource Conservation and Development Program Technical Assistance|
|USDA NRCS PA 0002||USDA NRCS PA WATERSHED|
|USDA NRCS PA CONSERVATION PLAN TECHNICAL||USDA NRCS PA 0003|
|USDA NRCS HI 09 03||Perscribed Grazing Management|
|USDA CSREES SRGP 002624||Interregional Research Project #4 Minor Crop Pest Management Program (IR 4)|
|AMS TM 09 0057||AMA Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|AMS TM 09 0056||National Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 002651||State and Regional AgrAbility Program|
|USDA FS WERC 2010||FY2010 Wood Education and Resource Center Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 002778||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 002776||Tribal Colleges Extension|
|USDA NIFA TCEG 002777||Tribal Colleges Education Equity Program|
|USDA AMS FSMIP 2010||Federal State Marketing Improvement Program|
|MCC 10 0044 RFA 60||Data Collection and Support Services for Malawis Agricultural Development Program Support Projects Impact Evaluation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 060409 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.