Apply for USDA GRANTS 032414 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2014 and posted on Mar 24, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Land Grant Universities Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture State Agricultural Experiment Stations State or Local Governments Federal Agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Reinforcing a democratic, secure, and prosperous Panama
Previous opportunity: R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 032414 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 032414 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS ID 14 10||Conservation Innovative Grants|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 004513||Tribal Colleges Extension Program Capacity|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 004512||Tribal Colleges Extension Program Special Emphasis|
|USDA NRCS HI 14 01||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NIFA OP 004516||Supplemental and Alternative Crops Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA SRGP 004517||Special Research Grants Program Potato Breeding Research|
|USDA NIFA BFR 004518||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NRCS NE 14 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|RFA OAA 14 000018||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Integrated Pest Management|
|USDA AMS SCBGP 2014||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Farm Bill|
|EMP2015||Notice of Funds Availability Emerging Marketing Program|
|FMD2015||Notice of Funds Availability Foreign Market Development Program|
|MAP2015||Notice of Funds Availability Market Access Program|
|QSP2015||Notice of Funds Availability Quality Samples Program|
|TASC2015||Notice of Funds Availability Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|R14SS40005||Basin States Salinity Program|
|USDA NIFA RHSE 004522||Rural Health and Safety Education|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 004523||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 004524||AgrAbility Assistive Technology Program for Farmers with Disabilities|
|USDA NIFA OP 004526||Critical Agricultural Materials|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 032414 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.