Apply for USDA GRANTS 050211 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 2, 2011 and posted on May 2, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
- Land Grant Universities Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture State or Local Governments Federal Agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Grants to Expand Care Coordination through the Use of Health Information Technology in Targeted Areas of Need
Previous opportunity: Summer Stipends
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 050211 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 050211 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P11AC00165||Weed Management Grand Teton National Park, Teton County Weed and Pest|
|USAID TANZANIA 11 005 RFA||IMPROVING NUTRITION IN TANZANIA|
|NPSNOISOPN110378||Monitoring of grassland vegetation|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2011||2011 Farmers Market Promotion Program Grants|
|USDA GRANTS 122904 002||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|RDBCP 11 01 RCDG||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|USDA GRANTS 122904 003||Scientific Cooperation Exchange Program|
|517 13 00005||Improving agricultural practices to protect Dominican Republic watersheds|
|USDA NRCS 10 003||IRRIGATION AND ACCESS RELATED TECHNICAL SERVICES|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 005437||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Request for Pre-Applications (RFPA)|
|USDA NIFA BFR 005436||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 005517||Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative|
|USDA FSA CA 2016 001||Outreach and Education, Technical Assistance, and Financial Education for FSA Programs, Functions, and Activities|
|USDA NIFA EF47 005516||1890 Facilities Grant Program (Renewals)|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 005515||National Institute of Food and Agriculture International Wheat Yield Partnership Program|
|BOR UC 16 N002||Salinity Control Projects, State of Colorado|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 005536||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program (TCRGP)|
|USDA NIFA BRAP 005435||Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 005596||Organic Transitions|
|USDA NIFA HSI 005597||Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSI) Education Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 050211 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.