Apply for USDA GRANTS 040212 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2012 and posted on Apr 2, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2012 There is an important development affecting Grants.gov beginning May 23, 2012. In order to submit an application through Grants.gov for NCPN funding you must be registered in Grants.gov, which currently includes registration in the Central Contractor Registry (CCR). The CCR will be going down on May 23, 2012 and will not return into service until the afternoon of May 29, 2012. Grants.gov will be open during the CCR down time, but any new CCR registrations must be completed before May 23. The deadline for submitting proposals to NCPN for consideration this year is May 25, 2012 (Friday) 500 pm east. So please note that anyone applying for NCPN funding via Grants.gov must have a current CCR registration before May 23. NCPN has decided that the deadline for submitting proposals to NCPN will not change and remains May 25 (Friday) by 500 pm east. IMPORTANT SUGGESTION If you run into submission problems because of the CCR system down time, as a backup process for this year (as also permitted by the NCPN RFA) you may want to consider also submitting a back up copy of your full application packet as a scanned or other formatted submission to us directly at NCPN. You may do this by several means 1) By attachment to an e mail sent to NCPN@aphis.usda.gov and copy to Erich.S.Rudyj@aphis.usda.gov 2) By Express Mail or regular post to the address as mentioned here Ms. Tammy Kolt, Administrative Support National Clean Plant Network USDA, APHIS, PPQ, Plant Health Programs (PHP) 4700 River Road Unit 60, Room 4A.03.13 Riverdale, MD 20737 Phone (301) 851 2160 In both back up cases above, the e mail submission or other mail submissions must be postmarked not later than May 25, 2012 at 500 pm eastern time..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Land Grant Universities, Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture, State or Local Governments, Federal Agencies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Great Plains Landscape Conservation Cooperative Prairie Fish Science Research Fiscal Year 2012
Previous opportunity: Initiative for Conservation in the Andean Amazon Phase II
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 040212 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 040212 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003741||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2012||2012 Farmers Market Promotion Prorgam Grants|
|USDA NIFA CBPR 003745||Common Bean Productivity Research for Global Food Security Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NRCS WA 12 01||2012 Washington State NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Announcement|
|SOL 623 12 000008||Resilience and Economic Growth in the Arid Lands Improving Resilience (REGAL IR) in Kenya|
|FAS OTP EMP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Emerging Markets Program|
|FAS OTP FMD04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Foreign Market Development Program|
|FAS OTP MAP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Market Access Program|
|FAS OTP QSP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Quality Samples Program|
|FAS OTP TASC04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops Program|
|RDBCP 12 01 SSDPG||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|USDA NRCS HI 12 01||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Innovation Grant|
|AFPG AFUSSES 12 006||South Sudan Cattle Program|
|P12AC10551||Weed Management and Restoration|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 003850||Agriculture and Food Research Initiative Food Safety|
|USDA GRANTS 070312 001||Accelerating the Dispersal and Impact of the Predatory beetle Laricobius nigrinus against Hemlock Woolly Adelgid, Adelges tsugae in the 7 County High Country Region of Northwestern North Carolina|
|USDA NRCS 12 MD 003||Chesapeake Bay Watershed Initiative Technical Assistance|
|RFA OAA 12 000036||Global Hunger and Food Security Research Strategy Climate Resilience, Nutrition, and Policy|
|NIGERIA DRAFT PD 620 13 00001||DRAFT PD FOR SUPPORT TO VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLDS|
|USAD GHANA RFA 641 13 000001||Feed the Future Agriculture Technology Transfer Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 040212 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.