Apply for NPS NOI NCRO R3992120004
- The National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Register Documentation, Chesapeake" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945 Cooperative Research and Training Programs Resources of the National Park System.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2012 and posted on Jul 18, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $80,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to Frederick Community College, Catoctin Center for Regional Studies
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Biological Support of the Laramie Plains and Pathfinder NWRs
Previous opportunity: Coral Pink Sand Dunes Tiger Beetle
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOI NCRO R3992120004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI NCRO R3992120004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|12CS15||Development of a Series of Publications for the Evidence Based Decision Making in Local Criminal Justice Systems Initiative|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3992120005||National Register Documentation, Western Maryland Railroad of Chesapeake|
|12CS09||Dosage Based Probation as an Effective Intervention|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3200120033||Oral History Project at Catoctin Mountain Park|
|12AC16||Development of a 21st Century Corrections Learning Professional Competency|
|NPSNOIWHSA120030||Lithostratigraphy survey of fossilized trackway site at White Sands National Monument, Phase II|
|NPS WASO P12AC10817||NTHP Conference Spokane|
|12AC07||National Institute of Corrections Inaugural Virtual Conference Event Planning and Delivery|
|DHS 12 DAD 024 000 01||FY 2012 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program|
|NPS NOI NCRO R3850120098||Storer College Oral History|
|ISN ISNECC 12 005||Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development Legal Regulatory Assistance Saudi Arabia|
|INLEA INLCJ 12 003||Central Africa Accountable Service Delivery Initiative|
|INLEA INLCJ 12 001||Morocco Anti Corruption Program|
|INL 12 CA 0029 APCOUNTERNACOTICS 0730201||Afghanistan Counternarcotics Program|
|APS OAA 12 000007||Microbicides Research, Development, and Introduction|
|SCAKAB 12 AW 017 SCA 07312012||Radio Programming for 2012 2013|
|ECA A S U 13 01 OY B||Community College Initiative Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 12 004||Eastern Europe Judicial Network|
|NPS 12 NERO 0113||Notice of Intent to Award Marsh Billings Rockefeller NHP Innovation Transfer and Organizational Learning Increasing Collaboration and Youth Engagement in the Public Sector|
|ISN ISNECC 12 007||Seminar on Controlling Brokers and Arms Shipments for Montenegro|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI NCRO R3992120004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.