Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OFA FH 0207
- The Administration for Children and Families OFA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Resource Center for Strategies to Promote Healthy Marriage" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.086 Healthy Marriage Promotion and Responsible Fatherhood Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2011 and posted on Jun 28, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2011 Applications must be received no later than 430 p.m., eastern time, on the due date referenced above..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments City or township governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive,awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Community Centered Responsible Fatherhood Ex Prisoner Reentry Pilot Project
Previous opportunity: Pathways to Responsible Fatherhood Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OFA FH 0207
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2011 ACF OFA FH 0207) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2011 ACF OFA FO 0196||Community Centered Responsible Fatherhood Ex Prisoner Reentry Pilot Project|
|HHS 2011 ACF ADD DN 0206||Projects of National Significance Partnerships in Employment Systems Change Training and Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2011 AOA ER 1115||National Adult Protective Services Resource Center|
|HHS 2011 AOA MP 1116||National Hispanic Senior Medicare Patrol|
|HHS 2011 AOA NU 1117||National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R01 0260||Head Start Replacement Grant Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Middleton, Peabody, Salem, Wenham and Topsfield, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R03 0261||Head Start Replacement Grant Frederick County, Maryland|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R03 0262||Head Start Replacement Grant South Hampton County, Isle of Wight County, and the cities of Franklin, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Suffolk, Virginia|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R06 0263||Head Start Replacement Grant Grant and Jefferson Counties, Arkansas|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R07 0264||Head Start Replacement Grant Barton, Butler, Greenwood, Harvey, Pawnee and Rice Counties, Kansas|
|HHS 2012 ACF OHS CH R04 0266||Head Start Replacement Grant Sampson County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2012 ACF OHS CH R04 0267||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Sampson County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2012 ACF OHS CH R04 0265||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Sumter County, South Carolina|
|HQ0034 11 1 0004||The American Red Cross|
|HQ0034 11 1 0005||Special Olympics, Inc|
|HQ0034 11 1 0006||United Service Organizations (USO)|
|HHS 2012 ACF OHS CH R07 0292||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee St. Louis City, Missouri|
|HHS 2012 AOA DA 1201||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2012 AOA MP 1202||Senior Medicare Patrol Projects Empowering Seniors To Prevent Health Care Fraud|
|DRC DRC 12 001||Social Security Disability Research Consortium|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2011 ACF OFA FH 0207", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.