Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ANA NL 0778
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.587 Promote the Survival and Continuing Vitality of Native American Languages.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 2, 2014 and posted on Feb 14, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 4, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Non profit organizations representing American Indians, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and other Native American Pacific Islanders, including American Samoa, Guam, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands are eligible applicants under this announcement. A full listing of eligible entities under this announcement will be published in the funding opportunity announcement. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies SEDS
Previous opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance Esther Martinez Immersion
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ANA NL 0778
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF ANA NL 0778) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACF ANA NA 0776||Social and Economic Development Strategies SEDS|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA DA 0066||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impacted by National Disasters Declared by the President|
|AOA DA 14 002||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZV 0773||Rescue Restore Victims of Human Trafficking Regional Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CY 0792||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF YO 0790||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CS 0800||Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV E Plan Development Grants|
|APS 169 14 000001||SERBIA CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LR 0077||2014 Lifespan Respite Care Program Grants to New States|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LI 0078||Building Long Term Sustainability in State Lifespan Respite Programs|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0803||Fellowships for University Based Doctoral Candidates and Faculty for Research in Child Maltreatment|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CO 0798||National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CZ 0799||National Center for Community Based Child Abuse Prevention|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CB 0806||National Abandoned Infants Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0810||Grants in Child Maltreatment Research Using Innovative Approaches|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR RX 0787||Refugee Health Promotion|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE YR 0785||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE YE 0775||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Child Care Research Scholars|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA OM 0071||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DD 0073||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF ANA NL 0778", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.