Apply for HHS 2012 ACF ANA NO 0322
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native Asset Building Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.612 Native American Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 1, 2012 and posted on Apr 19, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2012 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,800,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants include Native 501(c)(3) non profits serving Native Americans, Native non profit organizations designated by the Secretary of the Treasury as Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) that demonstrate a collaborative relationship with a local community based organization whose activities are designed to address poverty and the needs of community members for economic independence and stability, and Federally recognized Tribal governments or Alaska Native Villages, as defined in the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, that are joint applicants with a 501(c)(3) Native non profit organization. A full listing of eligible entities under this announcement will be published in the funding opportunity announcement. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organi zations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance SEDS TG
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition for Affordable Care Act Consumer Assistance Program Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2012 ACF ANA NO 0322
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2012 ACF ANA NO 0322) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2012 ACF ANA NG 0278||Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance SEDS TG|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CM R12 0517||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee Utah|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CB 0286||Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CQ 0269||AdoptUSKids|
|HHS 2012 ACF ORR RL 0319||Services to Older Refugees|
|HHS 2012 ACF ORR RQ 0318||FY 2012 Cuban/Haitian Discretionary Grant Program|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCS ET 0304||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Strengthening the Capacity and Ability of CSBG Eligible Entities to Address Legal Issues|
|HHS 2012 ACF ADD DH 0300||Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to Assist Protection and Advocacy Systems (P amp As) to Establish or Improve Voting Access for Individuals with Disabilities|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CS 0323||Tribal Court Improvement Program|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CY 0303||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2012 ACF ADD DN 0513||Projects of National Significance Community of Practice for Supporting Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with I/DD|
|HHS 2012 ACF ADD DN 0514||Projects of National Significance Community of Practice for Supporting Families of Persons with I/DD|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CX 0289||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CX 0531||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HQ0034 11 1 0006 P00001||United Services Organization (USO)|
|HQ0034 11 1 0004 P00001||The American Red Cross|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CY 0316||National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth Grant|
|NCD 02 12||Reforming Social Securitys Disability Benefits System|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCC TH 0302||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (TMIECHV) Grant Program under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CF 0510||Family Connection Grants Child Welfare/TANF Collaboration in Kinship Navigation Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2012 ACF ANA NO 0322", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.