Apply for USDANRCSNH1001
- The Vermont State Office in the agriculture natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "New Hampshire Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912 Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 4, 2010 and posted on Jun 1, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 2, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $168,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses Individuals Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Private institutions of higher education State governments Small businesses Independent school districts County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Natural Resources
Next opportunity: New Mexico Hazardous Fuels Reduction Project Utilizing Veterans
Previous opportunity: National Laser Users Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDANRCSNH1001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDANRCSNH1001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDANRCSME1002||MAINE CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANTS (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS FL 10 01||EQIP COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT|
|USDA NRCS ID 11 07||Conservation Innovative Grants|
|USDA NRCS CT 11 01||Connecticut Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS CO 11 01||Conservation Innovation Grants FY2011 Colorado State Component|
|USDA NRCS NM 11 01||FY 2011 New Mexico CIG Program Funding Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDANRCSNH1001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.