Apply for PA 16 160
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, environment, food and nutrition, health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Research Project Grant (Parent R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113, 93.121, 93.172, 93.173, 93.213, 93.233, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.307, 93.351, 93.361, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.846, 93.847, 93.853, 93.855, 93.856, 93.859, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867, 93.879.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 31, 2016 and posted on Mar 31, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY16 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program
Previous opportunity: Mount Rainier, North Cascades, and Olympic National Park Volunteer Network for Trails Maintenance Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 16 160
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 16 160) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA 16 161||NIH Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant Program (Parent R21)|
|PA 16 198||Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (Parent K23)|
|PA 16 191||Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (Parent K08)|
|PA 16 193||NIH Pathway to Independence Award (Parent K99/R00)|
|PAR 16 203||Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2/R00)|
|PA 16 200||Academic Research Enhancement Award (Parent R15)|
|PA 16 194||Mentored Quantitative Research Development Award (Parent K25)|
|RFA ES 16 003||BD2K Mentored Career Development Award in Biomedical Big Data Science for Intramural Investigators (K22)|
|RFA ES 16 002||BD2K Mentored Career Development Award in Biomedical Big Data Science for Clinicians and Doctorally Prepared Scientists (K01)|
|RFA LM 16 002||BD2K Predoctoral Training in Biomedical Big Data Science (T32)|
|RFA HG 16 016||BD2K Open Educational Resources for Skills Development in Biomedical Big Data Science (R25)|
|PA 16 285||Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7 Parent)|
|PA 16 286||Successor-in-Interest (Type 6 Parent)|
|PA 16 288||Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Admin Supp)|
|PA 16 289||Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp)|
|PA 16 294||NIH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (Parent R13)|
|PA 16 303||PHS 2016-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Applications (Parent STTR [R41/R42])|
|PA 16 305||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Fellowship for Students at Institutions With NIH-Funded Institutional Predoctoral Dual-Degree Training Programs (Parent F30)|
|PA 16 302||PHS 2016-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovation Research Grant Applications (Parent SBIR [R43/R44])|
|PA 16 306||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Fellowship for Students at Institutions Without NIH-Funded Institutional Predoctoral Dual-Degree Training Programs (Parent F30)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 16 160", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.