Apply for PAR 16 219
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NINDS Faculty Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research (K01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2016 and posted on Apr 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities Endowment Program
Previous opportunity: Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities Endowment Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 219
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 219) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA IP15 150102CONT16||Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity and Operations Support|
|APS OAA 16 000002||Advancing the development and licensure of vaginal rings and innovative systemic methods for prevention of HIV infection in women|
|CDC RFA PS14 141103CONT16||Improving Effectiveness of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Programs in Resource Limited Countries|
|CDC RFA DP16 1605||Promoting CDC's Cancer Surveillance Data Through Workforce Development and Education|
|RFA AG 17 007||Limited Competition: Caenorhabditis Intervention Testing Program Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|APS OAA 15 000004 ADDENDUM2ZIKA||Engaging Communities in Responding to Zika Under the Integrating Community Health APS|
|RFA AG 17 001||Limited Competition: Renewal of the Caenorhabditis Intervention Testing Program (U01)|
|CDC RFA IP16 1608PPHF16||PPHF 2016: Increasing HPV Vaccine Coverage by Strengthening Adolescent AFIX Activities, Financed in Part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|HHS 2016 IHS HPR 0001||Medical Professionals Recruitment and Continuing Education Program|
|HRSA 16 185||Improving Access to Care: Using Community Health Workers to Improve Linkage and Retention in HIV Care|
|CDC RFA TS16 1602||Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites|
|CDC RFA PS14 141303CONT16||Community-based Programs to Test and Cure Hepatitis C|
|CNCS 05 04 2016 SCP||2016 Senior Companion Program (SCP) Indian Tribes, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders Competition|
|PA 16 225||Aging Research to Address Health Disparities (Admin Supplement)|
|PA 16 223||AHRQ Mentored Research Scientist Research Career Development Award (K01)|
|RFA OD 16 008||Improving Physical Infrastructure to Enhance Animal Model Research: Revisions of Research Project Grants (R01)|
|HRSA 16 186||Leadership Training for People of Color Living with HIV|
|RFA HG 16 012||Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research (CSER2) - Coordinating Center (U24)|
|PA 16 231||Non-healing Ulcerative Wounds in Aging (R21)|
|RFA AA 17 002||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 219", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.