Apply for RFA 111 13 000002
- The Armenia USAID Yerevan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NK Humanitarian Mine Clearance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2013 and posted on Jul 8, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 7, 2013 1000AM Yerevan time.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Secondary Analyses of Alcohol and Chronic Disease (R21)
Previous opportunity: THE U.S. RUSSIA PEER TO PEER DIALOGUE PROGRAM
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 111 13 000002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 111 13 000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 13 NERO 0068||Identify Species Vulnerable to Climate Change at Acadia National Park|
|NPS 13 NERO 0069||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area Management Plan Implementation|
|NPS 13 NERO 0070||Journey Through Hallowed Ground|
|NPS 13 NERO 0067||War of 1812 Signage in Bladensburg MD|
|DHS 13 DOD 025 000 01||FY 2013 National Urban Search Rescue (USR) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|SOL OAA 13 000110||Exchange of Ideas on Human Rights|
|NPS 13 NERO 0072||Notice of Intent to Award Thomas Cole Historic House Thomas Cole National Historic Site|
|13CS23||Vicarious Trauma Affecting Staff in Correctional Settings|
|MEPI MEPICA 13 017||Regional Assistance Program|
|NPS 13 NERO 0073||Freedoms Way Heritage Association Management Plan|
|NPS 13 NERO 0074||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 13 NERO 0075||Response of Benthic Infauna to Marsh Restoration in Jamaica Bay|
|SCAKAB 13 GR 036 SCA 07152013||Maintenance and Operations Grant for Kabul University Media Operations Center (MOC)|
|13AC09||Core Competencies for Corrections Learning and Performance Professionals|
|13AC11||Executive Excellence a Training and Development Program for Correctional Executives.|
|13AC04||Executive Excellence a Training and Development Program for Correctional Executives.|
|NPS 13 NERO 0076||Notice of Intent to Award Maine Acadian Culture Project Employ Geographically Isolated Acadian Youth at MAAC Sites|
|13CS14||Evidence Based Decision Making in State and Local Criminal Justice|
|NPS 13 NERO 0077||Notice of Intent to Award Marsh Billings Rockefeller NHP Lessons in Leadership Applying Developmental Evaluation to Examine Leadership and Organizational Culture in the Public Sector|
|RDUP 13 01 PTV||Public Television Digital Transition Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 111 13 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.