Apply for DE FOA 0001289
- The Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NODES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135 Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 7, 2015 and posted on Feb 4, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2015 The submission deadline for Full Applications is July 27, 2015. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their Full Applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $30,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Please see FOA Section III.A for Eligibility Information.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau
Previous opportunity: Catalog and Describe Carl Sandburgs Archives Phase II
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001289
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001289) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G15AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau|
|NNH14ZDA001N EPDS||ROSES 2014 Extreme Precision Doppler Spectrometer Instrument|
|BAA GLOBALHEALTH 2015||The USAID Global Health Development Innovation Accelerator Broad Agency Announcement|
|G15AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0001258||SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|15 542||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship Program (NRT)|
|NNK15AD01A||TECHNOLOGY ADVANCING PARTNERSHIPS CALL AT JOHN F. KENNEDY SPACE CENTER|
|2015 NIST NSTIC 01||National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program|
|2015 NIST SSCD 01||NIST Standards Services Curricula Development (SSCD) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|NNH15ZEA001N||RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN AERONAUTICS 2015|
|W911NF 15 R 0007||Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (ARI) Foundational Science Research Unit (FSRU) Broad Agency Announcement for Basic Scientific Research (FY 2015)|
|G15AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DARPA BAA 15 18||Communicating with Computers (CwC)|
|G15AS00036||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|NNA15525443C||ROBOTICS OUTREACH COMPETITION II|
|NNH15ZDA001N||Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences (ROSES) 2015|
|NNH15ZDA001N LWS||ROSES 2015 Living With a Star|
|DARPA BAA 15 28||FUTURE ARCTIC SENSING TECHNOLOGIES|
|NNH15ZOA001N 15ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY ECF|
|DARPA RA 15 32||Young Faculty Award (YFA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001289", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.