Noise-Induced Synaptopathy in the Human Auditory System (R01) (RFA DC 17 002)
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Noise-Induced Synaptopathy in the Human Auditory System (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.173,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2016 and posted on Jan 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Expansion Grants
Previous opportunity: Rapid Hypersonic Trajectory Planning to Support High Speed System Design
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DC 17 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH15 152102CONT16||Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH13 131004CONT16||Technical Assistance for the Transition of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Programs and Medical Education to Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA PS15 150202CONT16||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations|
|CDC RFA OT13 130204CONT16||Building Capacity of the Public Health System to Improve Population Health through National, Nonprofit Organizations—finanaced in part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|CDC RFA GH12 123505CONT16||Increasing the Supply of Safe Blood for Transfusions in the United Republic of Tanzania and Zanzibar through Blood Collection, Donor Mobilization, and Technical Assistance under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CK12 120303CONT16||American Society for Microbiology (ASM)|
|CDC RFA GH12 122404CONT16||Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Health (MOH) For HIV Services And Program Transition in the Republic of Mozambique Under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|CDC RFA GH15 155602CONT16||“Comprehensive Approaches to Strengthening the Health System and HIV Response in the Republic of Mozambique under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)”|
|CDC RFA GH12 121005CONT16||Engaging Indigenous Organizations to Sustain and Enhance Comprehensive Clinical Services for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH13 132203CONT16||Provision of comprehensive Care and Treatment Programs by Local Indigenous Entities in The United Republic of Tanzania Under The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|PAR 16 090||Initiative to Maximize Research Education in Genomics: Courses for Skills Development (R25)|
|RFA MH 17 300||The Neural Mechanisms of Integrated Emotional and Social Representation (R01)|
|RFA GH 13 00604CONT16||Clinical and Public Health Curriculum Development, Training and Information Systems Support for the Haiti Health Care System under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH12 122905CONT16||Strengthening Human Resources for Health (HRH) for the Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services through Pre-service and In-service Training in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH12 123005CONT16||Building the Institutional Capacity of Local Indigenous Organizations Implementing Comprehensive Clinical and Laboratory Services to Sustain and Enhance the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presi|
|RFA MH 17 305||The Neural Mechanisms of Multi-Dimensional Emotional and Social Representation (R21)|
|CDC RFA GH12 123605CONT16||Implementing Evidence Based Prevention Interventions to Prevent New HIV Infections in the United Republic of Tanzania Under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA AA 16 007||Limited Competition for the Continuation of CoFASP (Collaboration on Fetal alcohol Spectrum Disorders Prevalence) Diagnostic Classifications (Collaborative U01)|
|RFI 654 16 000001||Projecto de Angolanização|
|CDC RFA DD15 150602CONT16||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DC 17 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.