Apply for NOAA NMFS NERO 2011 2002879
- The Department of Commerce in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Northeast Region Marine Mammal Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.472 Unallied Science Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2011 and posted on Feb 25, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $100,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants for this grant competition include U.S. citizens, members of the fishing industry, institutions of higher education, nonprofit organizations, commercial organizations, and state, local and Indian tribal governments. Federal agencies or institutions are not eligible to receive Federal assistance under this notice. Due to their unique nature and program focus, the Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Response Program and the Large Whale Disentanglement Program require more specific eligibility requirements. These include 1) for all priorities listed for the Northeast Region Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Response Program, eligible applicants include current stranding agreement holders and state agencies, and 2) for Priority 2 under the Large Whale Disentanglement Program, eligible applicants include current ALWDN advanced responders (Level 4 or 5) and their agencies, and the PI must be an authorized advanced responder within the ALWDN.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: VERMONT CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT (CIG)
Previous opportunity: FWS Arizona Invasive Species Mapping and Control Project 2010
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS NERO 2011 2002879
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS NERO 2011 2002879) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FWS ES GLRI 10WW||Great Lakes Wind Power Making it Wildlife Friendly|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987||Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, Fiscal Year 2012, National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Programs|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002993||Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002962||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2012|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991||Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|P14AS00027||3 State Air Quality Study|
|P14AS00222||High Priority Wildlife Conservation Projects|
|70181AR066||Multi Species Inventory Monitoring Protocol Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS NERO 2011 2002879", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.