Apply for P16AS00246
- The DOI-NPS in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Conservation of Interior Surface Finishes in Mission San Jose de Tumacacori" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2016 and posted on Jun 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $152,621.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-OR/WA, Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Habitat Restoration, Vale District
Previous opportunity: DoD Tick-Borne Disease Investigator-Initiated Research Award
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00246
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00246) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L16AS00160||BLM-OR/WA, Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Habitat Restoration, Vale District|
|P16AS00244||Notice of Intent: Improve access to NPS Archives|
|P16AS00247||Notice of Intent: Rocky Mountain National Parkâ¿¿Colorado State University Undergraduate Student Internship Program|
|P16AS00149||Population monitoring and habitat use for WNS-affected bat species in GRSM|
|L16AS00193||BLM Colorado Research and Experimentation Using Native Seed Resources.|
|P16AS00257||Notice of Intent: Bandelier Archeological Inventory, 2016-2020|
|P16AS00260||Plant demography and vulnerability to climate change at Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument & Pinacate Biosphere Reserve|
|P16AS00253||Notice of Intent: Lake Trout Population Modeling and Annual Assessment of Suppression Netting on Yellowstone Lake|
|F16AS00285||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|L16AS00196||BLM Utah Monticello Field Office Local School Outdoor Education Program|
|P16AS00254||Notice of Intent: Conserve Native Fish and Examine Utility of Environmental DNA in the Upper Gibbon River, Yellowstone National Park|
|P16AS00259||Cutthroat trout hybridization and population genetics in the Lamar River|
|P16AS00263||Student experience in national trails GIS development activities|
|P16AS00264||Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin|
|P16AS00262||Notice of Intent: Testing whether bison grazing has altered vegetation phenology in Yellowstone National Park|
|UGSG 16 FA G0168||Notice of Intent - Impact of Hurricane Sandy on the Salt Marshes of Chincoteague Bay, VA, and Barnegat Bay, NJ|
|P16AS00265||Cataloging BIA Collections Housed at the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P16AS00266||Science Communications and public outreach|
|P16AS00261||Notice of Intent: Yellowstone Lake Plankton 30 Years After Invasion by Lake Trout|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00246", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.