Apply for P16AS00233
- The DOI-NPS in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Large mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2016 and posted on Jun 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,092.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: PPHF 2016: Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant – Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant
Previous opportunity: R40 MCH Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00233
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00233) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L16AS00186||BLM (Eastern States), Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse ONA Artifact Curation, Southeastern States District, Jupiter, FL.|
|P16AS00226||Notice of Intent: Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin|
|L16AS00184||BLM-CO Youth Intern Initiative|
|L16AS00185||BLM OR-WA Botanical Training and Assistance for Technical Plant Groups in Oregon and Idaho|
|P16AS00228||Partnership with the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and the National Cave And Karst Research Institute for Federal Fiscal Year 2016-2017|
|P16AS00232||Notice of Intent: Impact of Forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
|USGS FA 16 0251||Notice of Intent - Digital Bedrock Topographic, Drift Thickness, and 3-D Surficial Geologic Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania|
|USGS 16 FA 0256||Mechanisms for speciess responses to climate change: are there biological response thresholds?|
|USGS 16 FA 0162||Notice of Intent|
|P16AS00241||Notice of Intent: Research and Preserve Museum Collections|
|USGS 16 FA 0257||Slowing the Flow for Climate Resilience|
|L16AS00187||BLM-CO Youth Conservation Corps Initiative|
|P16AS00236||Notice of Intent for Mechanisms & Conditions for TP Levels with FIU|
|USGS FA 16 0237||How & Why is the Timing & Occurrence of Seasonal Migrants in the Gulf of Maine Changing due to Climate?|
|L16AS00175||Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument Postfire Landscape Recovery|
|P16AS00240||Notice of Intent: Museum Resource Center Collections Preservation and Analysis Internship|
|L16AS00191||BLM-CO Northwest Colorado Forestry Good Neighbor Project|
|L16AS00188||BLM-AZ, Black Canyon Heritage Park Public Information Center (PDO)|
|L16AS00174||BLM CA Archaeological Partnership Conservation Outreach Education|
|USGS 16 FA 0259||A partnership to increase capacity for tribal climate adaptation planning|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00233", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.