Apply for NOIP16AC00505
- The DOI-NPS in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO FUND WITHOUT COMPETITION - Centennial Youth Maritime Explorers - PEVI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.406.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2016 and posted on Jun 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $52,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: R40 MCH Secondary Data Analysis Research (SDAR)
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Memorials for the Future: The Sphere Transformed
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOIP16AC00505
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP16AC00505) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00250||Traditional Healing in Beringia: Using local plant-based medicines, local traditions and cultural history to develop and preserve culturally-relevant traditional healing resources and knowledge.|
|P16AS00291||Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National|
|SUP30016CA0132||Ukraine Public Diplomacy Capacity Building Project - Advisor|
|ARCHIVAL 201612||Access to Historical Records – Archival Projects|
|MAJOR 201707||Access to Historical Records - Major Initiatives|
|NOIP16AC1045||Traditional Cultural Property (TCP) Survey at MNRR|
|LB21 FY17 1||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|DOS LONDON PD 2016 07||U.S.-UK CVE Community Leaders Two-way Exchange|
|BOR GP 16 N003||Cultural Resources Discoveries and Sites Visits|
|BOR GP 16 N007||Curation of Reclamation Collections|
|NPS 16 NERO 0169||Network to Freedom members competitive projects|
|EDITIONS 201706||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 201710||for Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|STATE 201706||State Board Programming Grants|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY17 001||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2017|
|P17AS00086||Museum Collection Conservation and Preservation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0024||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|NPS NOIP17AC00181||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-African American Homesteaders Historic Resource Study for HOME and NICO- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|P17AS00120||Huna Tribal House|
|P17AS00171||Assessing the Impacts of Climate Change on Vulnerable Coastal Cultural Resources|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP16AC00505", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.