Apply for P16AS00261
- The DOI-NPS in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Yellowstone Lake Plankton 30 Years After Invasion by Lake Trout" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2016 and posted on Jun 16, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $63,962.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Enhance Outreach at Parks through Joint Education Programs
Previous opportunity: Developing Kosovo'ÂÂs Strategic Trade Control Enforcement Capabilities
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00261
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00261) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L16AS00204||BLM CO Northwest District Hazardous Fuels and Forest Management Activities.|
|P16AS00268||Notice of Intent: How well do Yellowstone bison use the spring greenup conditions during migration to breeding areas?|
|L16AS00197||Curlew Restoration and Monitoring|
|USGS FA 16 C 0248||Notice of Intent - Cooperative Research Between the USGS and the University of Memphis|
|L16AS00167||Salmon Field Office Education and Outreach|
|L16AS00190||Museum Collections Management|
|F16AS00290||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|L16AS00116||BLM-WO, Providing Access to Public Lands and Waters to Underserved Youth|
|L16AS00192||BLM CA NOI Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) and Community Fire Assistance|
|F16AS00300||Wildlife Restoration, Sport Fish Restoration, State Wildlife Grant Programs Cooperative Agreement|
|P16AC00974||2016 Restoration and Fencing Project for Glacier National Park|
|F16AS00304||Wildlife Restoration, Sport Fish Restoration, State Wildlife Grants|
|L16AS00208||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|BOR PN 16 N007||Fish Habitat Improvement Projects Agreement Adendum|
|USGS 16 FA 0229||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 16 FA 0624||Hosting Cooperative agreement for Southeast Climate Science Center|
|P16AS00282||Notice of Intent: SW EPMT-UNLV Collaborative Restoration Projects for Glen Canyon NRA and Tuzigoot NM|
|P16AS00288||Notice of Intent: Stabilize Cavalry Barracks and First Fort Ruins (PMIS 199345)/Stabilize Four Ruins at the Fort (PMIS 188829)|
|L16AS00214||BLM OR-WA Iceberg Point Cultural Fieldschool|
|L16AS00221||BLM OR/WA - Siuslaw and Willamette Stream and Riparian Enhancement, Eugene District|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00261", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.