Apply for 16 606
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NSF/Intel Partnership on Computer Assisted Programming for Heterogeneous Architectures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DRL Nicaragua
Previous opportunity: East Palo Alto Bayland Restoration Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 16 606
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (16 606) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 16 FA 0313||Thrust Faulting in Rock and Ice Lithospheres in the Outer Solar System|
|DHS 16 DN 130 NFRA 001||Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|16 608||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|16 613||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
|16 611||Earth Sciences: Instrumentation and Facilities (IF)|
|16 609||Earth Sciences: Instrumentation and Facilities (IF)|
|16 614||Plant Genome Research Program|
|16 615||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2016 0004||Metals Affordability Initiative III|
|DE FOA 0001664||FY 2017 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|PD 16 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|17 501||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: REvolutionizing engineering and computer science Departments|
|DE FOA 0001683||Request For Information (RFI) - Grid Optimization Competition Design|
|17 504||Earth Sciences: Laboratory Technician Support|
|NOIP17AC00018||National Park Service-YELL Snowmobile Education Training Module|
|17 505||Thwaites: The Future of Thwaites Glacier and its Contribution to Sea-level Rise|
|17 507||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|NNA15ZBP0001N B1||Economic Research for Space Development|
|DE FOA 0001645||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 1|
|DE FOA 0001691||PNDIODES|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "16 606", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.