Apply for PA 16 332
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics Approaches for Nutrition Research (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.213, 93.321, 93.393, 93.847,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2016 and posted on Jun 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program
Previous opportunity: Science of Behavior Change: Use-inspired Basic Research to Optimize Behavior Change Interventions and Outcomes (Admin Supp)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 16 332
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 16 332) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 19 017||State and Territory Produce Safety Implementation Program Expansion for Entrance into Competition B of PAR-16-137 (U18)|
|RFA NS 19 023||HEAL Initiative: Early Phase Pain Investigation Clinical Network - Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA NS 19 025||HEAL Initiative: Early Phase Pain Investigation Clinical Network - Specialized Clinical Centers (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 021||HEAL Initiative: Pain Management Effectiveness Research Network: Clinical Trial Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 16 332", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.