Apply for OJJDP 2016 9138
- The USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 16 National Girls Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.830.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 31, 2015 and posted on Dec 31, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Operation and Maintenance of the Yellowtone Regional Seismic Network and Earthquake Information System
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 16 Second Chance Act: Implementing Statewide Plans To Improve Outcomes for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2016 9138
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2016 9138) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2016 9011||Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories|
|NIJ 2016 8998||Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence to Exonerate the Innocent|
|NIJ 2016 8976||Developing Improved Means to Collect Digital Evidence|
|INL16 GR 0009 PAKISTAN 01272016||Legal Education Support Program for Pakistan|
|SMART 2016 8950||SMART FY 16 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|INL 16 CA 0006 EAKOSOVO 02042016||Demand for Justice Project|
|NIJ 2016 9090||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime|
|NIJ 2016 9018||Elder Abuse Prevention Demonstration Project: Planning Phase|
|BJA 2016 8992||Smart Supervision: Reducing Prison Populations, Saving Money, and Creating Safer Communities|
|BJA 2016 8975||Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms|
|BJA 2016 9094||Second Chance Act Reentry Program for Adults with Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Disorders|
|NIJ 2016 8979||Research on Bias Crimes|
|NIJ 2016 8890||NIJ FY16 Visiting Fellows Program|
|NIJ 2016 9095||Research and Evaluation in Support of the Recommendations of the President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing|
|NIJ 2016 9086||Research and Evaluation on Institutional Corrections|
|NIJ 2016 8997||Community Corrections: Technology Research, Development and Evaluation to Improve Supervision and Outcomes|
|NIJ 2016 9087||Forensic Technology Center of Excellence|
|BJA 2016 9112||National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness|
|NIJ 2016 9108||W.E.B. DuBois Program of Research on Race and Crime|
|OJJDP 2016 9141||OJJDP FY 16 National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2016 9138", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.