OJJDP FY 17 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance (OJJDP 2017 10947)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 17 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.543.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2017 10947) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2016SGP001||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on Legal Issues of Regional Importance|
|BJA 2017 11362||BJA FY 17 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms|
|BJA 2017 11221||BJA FY 17 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
|BJA 2017 11223||BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|OJJDP 2017 10980||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Out of Home Placement|
|OJJDP 2017 10984||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Research Partners Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10948||OJJDP FY 17 Racial and Ethnic Disparity Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2017 11548||BJA FY 17 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)|
|BJA 2017 11320||BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|BJA 2017 11401||BJA FY 17 Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents|
|OVW 2017 11965||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance to Support Grantee Reporting|
|OJJDP 2017 10940||OJJDP FY 2017 Safe and Thriving Communities: Planning and Collaboration|
|OJJDP 2017 10945||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Enhancing Youth Access to Justice Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11184||NIJ FY17 Research on Bias Crimes|
|BJA 2017 11545||BJA FY 17 Smart Supervision: Reducing Prison Populations, Saving Money, and Creating Safer Communities|
|NIJ 2017 11571||NIJ FY17 Research on Reducing Violence in Communities|
|BJA 2017 11564||BJA FY 17 Wrongful Conviction Review Program|
|OVW 2017 11921||OVW FY 2017 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (also known as the Arrest Program)|
|NIJ 2017 11565||NIJ FY17 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices (Beyond Crime Reduction)|
|NIJ 2017 11481||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2017 10947", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.