Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture (F18AS00371)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $43,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00371) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00375||MIGRATORY BIRD JOINT VENTURES|
|P18AS00700||Maintain Trails, Landscapes, and Picnic Areas with American Conservation Experience|
|NPSNOIMAPR1801425||SCA Interpretive Intern, Los Alamos Unit|
|NPSNOIP1801426||SCA Interpretive Intern, Hanford Unit|
|P18AS00723||Santa Cruz Fire Burn Area Emergency Response and Burn Area Rehabilitation at Channel Islands National Park|
|P18AS00731||Mid Mesozoic at northern Capitol Reef National Park (CARE)|
|P18AS00523||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|P19AS00001||2019 Preservation Technology and Training Grants|
|BOR DO 18 F013||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
|F19AS00002||Sport Fish Restoration Program - Region 5 (Northeast Region)|
|F19AS00004||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Program - Region 5|
|F19AS00005||Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F19AS00013||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|F19AS00010||Coastal Wetlands Planning, Protection and Restoration|
|F19AS00016||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00024||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00371", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.