Opportunity Information: Apply for OAO 00005
Apply for OAO 00005
- The DM Office of Advocacy and Outreach in the agriculture education employment, labor and training energy natural resources regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.443 Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 2, 2011 and posted on Nov 17, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 21, 2011. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $19,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Natural Resources Regional Development
Next opportunity: Technology Development to Enable Large Scale Metabolomics Analyses (R01)
Previous opportunity: Socioeconomic Impacts of the North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area and the Emory River Tracts Conservation Easement
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OAO 00005
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OAO 00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.