Apply for OVW 2016 9007
- The USDOJ-OJP-OVW in the housing, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2016 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Stalking or Sexual Assault Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.736.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2015 and posted on Dec 18, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 24, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 68 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 16 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers, Young Mothers, and Their Children
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2016 9007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2016 9007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2017 11820||OVW FY 2017 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking|
|OVW 2018 13826||OVW FY 2018 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2016 9007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.