Apply for CSOG CSOOPS3 16 001
- The DOS-CSO in the law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Peace Processes Statement of Interest and Capacity (SOIC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2016 and posted on May 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2017 U.S. Standard Grants
Previous opportunity: Supporting Moldovan Civil Society Involvement in Justice Sector
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CSOG CSOOPS3 16 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CSOG CSOOPS3 16 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INLEA INLTC 16 002||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in South Africa|
|INLEA INLTC 16 003||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Namibia|
|OVW 2017 11920||OVW FY 2017 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Solicitation|
|CTP CTAQM 17 005||Kenya Counterterrorism Criminal Justice Sector Support|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 080||Promoting Religious Freedom in Cuba|
|OVW 2018 13741||OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2019 15529||OVW FY 2019 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|PAS UKRAINE FY2019 009||Democracy Small Grants Program, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Thematic Competition: Countering Trafficking in Persons in Ukraine|
|OVW 2020 17568||OVW FY 2020 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2020 17793||OVW FY 2020 Domestic Violence Mentor Court Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CSOG CSOOPS3 16 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.