Pediatric Device Consortia Grant Program (P50) (RFA FD 13 010)
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection education employment, labor and training environment food and nutrition health information and statistics natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pediatric Device Consortia Grant Program (P50)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2013 and posted on Mar 19, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 2, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Special district governments State governments.
- The following types of Higher Education Institutions are encouraged to apply for FDA support as Public or Private Institutions of Higher Education Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs) Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government, other than Health and Human Services
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Site Stewardship in Montana
Previous opportunity: Big Data Aware Terabits Networking
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 13 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.